Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with
any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable
copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Graeme Scott's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the
grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Graeme Scott's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Graeme Scott at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the
termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Graeme Scott's web site are provided "as is". Graeme Scott makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without
limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Graeme Scott
does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on
any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Graeme Scott or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the
use or inability to use the materials on Graeme Scott's Internet site, even if Graeme Scott or a Graeme Scott authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of
such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Graeme Scott's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Graeme Scott does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are
accurate, complete, or current. Graeme Scott may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Graeme Scott does not, however, make any commitment to update the
Graeme Scott has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement
by Graeme Scott of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Graeme Scott's web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the
individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What information do we collect?
This Website may collect and process data that you provide to us about you, for example through filling out forms, and other information that we automatically collect from you.
- Contact form
We collect questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your name and email address, if you use our online form to contact us on this page. We
use these details to respond to the feedback/query you send us.
- Using our Discord webchat
This site links to the Aquila BFS Discord server at this address https://discord.gg/cmeNm4r9bQ, which we use to handle enquiries and
support requests in real-time.
- Using our Online Multiplayer Server
When you join the official Aquila Bird Flight Simulator server, your in-game handle is logged. This is the name you pick prior to joining the game. Additionally, if you join using the Steam version,
your Steam username is also logged. This data is deleted whenever the server is restarted, or weekly, or upon user request.
Other third party content
We embed external content from third-party websites such as YouTube. This content is not published on www.aquila-bfs.com. It is delivered using devices and services provided by such third party sites
that can be inserted into our site. While responsible for the content uploaded by us, we are not responsible for any content linked thereafter from other channels.
Security and virus protection
No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you
transmit to us. Accordingly, such transmission is at your own risk. We will not be liable for any damages or loss arising out of or resulting from any unauthorised access to, alteration to or
modification of information contained on this website.
We make every effort to check and test our website during production. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you
to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on anything you download
from the internet.
We accept no liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your computer system or your data caused by using this website or arising as a result of having used the website.
Information we collect from you
Information that we may automatically collect in relation to your visits to this Website does not identify you personally. It provides us with data about how you use www.aquila-bfs.com and engage with us. We use this information to improve our services and make them more useful to you. The information we collect
includes some or all of the following:
- Technical information
We collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address and details of which type of web browser you used.
- Information about your visit to this Website
We collect data about your visit to the website. Once again this information does not identify you personally. This data includes:
- The pages you visited, when (date and time) you visited them and how long you visited them for.
- The website address from which you accessed this site.
- The website address from which you exited this site.
- Internet browser and devices used.
What we do with the information we collect
We use the information that we collect to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, including the following:
- respond to any request/feedback you send us if you've asked us to.
- analyse, evaluate and improve this Website via data amalgamated from multiple visitors, which does not identify you personally.
How long do we keep your information?
We will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations. Multiplayer server
information, which includes your in-game handle and (if applicable) your Steam username, is deleted upon server restart, weekly, or upon user request.
The only exceptions to the periods mentioned above are where:
- the law requires us to hold your personal information for a
longer period, or delete it sooner.
- you exercise your right to have the information erased (where it
applies) and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or required under the law.
If you have any specific data protection queries or concerns, or wish to request us to delete any information we hold for you, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .